How much cheddar to give?
We have three levels of giving. For each level, choose between topping, piece and pie. Give to a great cause and become part of our amazing list of donors, baking a difference.
a gift of $200 or less
Give a Piece
a gift of $201-$500
Give a Whole Pie
a gift of $1,000 or more
Dayton Children’s Hospital Mental Health Initiative
This year the foundation will hold its 6th annual golf outing on Monday, September 16, 2019 at Heatherwoode Golf Club in Springboro. The funds from this year’s outing will be donated to Dayton Children’s Hospital Mental Health Initiative which will provide the necessary services and programs for youth who need hospitalization and therapeutic care.
Our children are facing a crisis:
• Suicide is the second leading cause of death in youth ages 10-24
• 7% of high school students have attempted suicide in the past year (that’s equivalent to 140 students out of 2,000 at Springboro High School)
• 17% of high school students have thought seriously about suicide in the past year (that’s 340 out of 2,000)
• 1 in 6 youth will require services for a mental health/behavioral issue
• 26% increase in mental health admissions at Dayton Children’s in the past year
Give online to our general cause fund.